There goes another one. A relationship I once knew to be so sweet and perfect and it all ended with a sound effect from a cereal commercial. For the record, it's not mine. Because I haven't got any to begin with.
I do not understand people. While here I am still waiting to be whisked away into happy ever after, some people are already coming back faster than you could say round-trip ticket. What is so wrong with happy ever after that after sometime, people throw it all away. Whatever is happening to "...and they live happily ever after. The End.?" Has the prince's castle been blown away by the big bad wolf? Has his moat been overflowing and starting drown you? Or perhaps the Queen of Hearts hasn't approved of you?
It irks me that I could only ask. I hate not knowing.
Although knowing it would also make me hate.
I'm getting impatient waiting here on my glass coffin for someone to kiss me and show me my happily ever after. So impatient, in fact that I have already awoken out of excitement without being kissed. I am getting ahead of myself, perhaps.
If they don't show up soon, i will break these glasses and walk myself alone into that happily ever after and I don't care if walking tires me. Because when I get there I can get all the rest I can get. I only got myself a one-way ticket.

No comments:
Post a Comment