Saturday, June 21, 2008

crushed

Hey you blog thing you! long time no see!

i'm cutting shit here...

I'm going to tell you a secret... I have a crush on someone.

I know, it's totally high school and I'm writing like a chick and I don't even care because I just gotta tell the whole world about it! Except my mom, maybe. And my dad. But heck even if they know what can they do about it. I don't know what to do about it. Come to think of it, what do people do about it? And why am I asking what people do about it?

Ah this is going to be Wen all over again! Sweet! See when I get a crush on someone, the serious crush, I mean (cause i get crush on people all the time), I usually end up liking them so much they get stuck in my head and I never think of anything else until, well, who knows when. And believe it or not I actually like the feeling. It's a bliss when you feel that thing and it fuckin' sucks when it starts hurting like its the real thing. It makes me feel... alive, I guess (man, that was totally girly!).

But I'd be stupid to want the hurt when I can feel the bliss. Right now I'm just happy that someone can put a smile on my face (even if that person doesn't know it). Happens everyday! Never fails... Oh Friar Tuck.

Oh Friar Tuck.

No comments: