Sunday, April 6, 2008

ask a little piece of joseph

I've been checking on my Friendster and found some people. No, they weren't lost. We just haven't seen each other in a while and i miss them. There's one person I miss the most. His name is Joseph. Let me tell you about him.

Although his name is very biblical, there's absolutely nothing religious about him. At least I don't think so. Maybe it's the diablo-looking horn inside his bedroom that give it away, I don't know. Maybe it's the respectable collection of movies from a certain genre not shown in movie houses. Bitch could be a better name for him, i guess. And he'd be happy to it change it if he could.

Joseph is... as real as it gets. No pretensions, no bullshit. I guess that's what I miss about him. He'll say what he want when he want to. A no-nonsense kind of guy. He's my reality checker, the guy that slaps you in the face and you would thank him for doing it. He's the guy that calls me bitch and I actually love it. He's also very opinionated and very hard to be persuaded. I guess he has the right to. When at times we have opposite opinion on things, which happens all the time, he usually ends up being correct. But of course i don't let him know that. He still has to work on his victory dance.

Joseph's carefree yet responsible. I don't know how he does that. Maybe he's just grown up. Oh yeah he tells me to do all the time, to grow up. He definitely had the experience, he doesn't lack the drama in life. Oh no sir, if you want drama, ask a little piece of Joseph and you will be so sorry you did. And yet he comes around like living is the most wonderful thing in the world. And that's what he made realize. And as the fool that I am, I actually believe that shit. I still do. And will always do. And I don't care if I'm a fool for believing that.

I haven't seen him in a while or talked to him. He's busy grazing on a greener pasture, I guess. Or just enjoying his sweet time with new fishes in a whole new ocean *wink*. I never did thank him for this friendship so I guess this is how I do it. So... thank you, bitch.

I've changed since I met Joseph. I'm not sure he'd say the same. Haha. I guess we just have to argue about that. But I really hope I win this time. I have a better victory dance.

No comments: