How often does it happen that you wake up one morning and you say to yourself, "Shit! This is going to be a bad day!" Maybe once or twice a week? Lucky you. Try seven days a week. And if you wake up in between sleep and then try to sleep again and then wake up again (of course), you're doomed for all eternity, my good man. Doomed, I tell you.
It happens to me every single effin' day. The agony of having to drag myself to the shower and the thought of having to stay stuck in traffic that will have you end up paying more than your money's worth for a stinking taxi ride. And all that trouble just so you could have triple the trouble when I get to the office. Oh this God forsaken company!!! Jesus H Christ!!! It seems that they're always trying to come up with ways to take your money from you. Why don't they just tell their employees straight up in the face that they don't want to give us the money we worked sooo hard on getting. And i's not just about the money, really. It's about the goals they set also! Apparently they see their employees as someone like Donald Trump or somebody that could generate money on a snap of a finger. Oh wait wait wait... that's still about the money.
Howleee.
At least there's one thing less to think about right now. That guy. Yeah, he's out of my system. He used to be like this mushroom that would pop up in my head every two seconds but now he's just a passing fart. Hehe. Hello, dude, if your reading. Yeah were friends. Well, better friends that not have him at all. Surprisingly it was all too easy for me to let go. Maybe beause there wasn't any reciprocation (if that's even a word). I thought I was going to cry and drown myself in my own river of tears (naks!) but there wasn't even a drop. I got to thinking, was I really in love with him? It hurt a bit but even if it was just a simple crush it would've felt the same. But crushes don't last long. For me at least. I'd have a crush on somebody for five or six second then the next thing, he's nothing. A passing fart. I just love to say that. Maybe it was an infatuation. Or maybe not. Who knows? I mean who knows exactly whether what one is feeling infatuation or the real thing.
This is getting extensive. I'm going to cut it here. But if anybody has an answer to that question up there, tell me. I beg you. Haha.
I was thinking of getting myself a lover. Yech. That word makes me vomit. Well, better that than "the one who completes me" and "my destiny" or what shit. I hope my mom is not reading this.
All interested applicants, apply inside.
God I hope my mom is not reading this.
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment